As of now, each bibliography list is treated as a “post” in Jekyll sitting in the “_post” directory, which is a markdown file respecting certain formatting.
- make sure you follow the naming convention of Jekyll: “YEAR-MONTH-DAY-title.md”
- start the markdown file with a front matter like this
--- layout: post title: what the topic is about author: names of contributor modified: Last modified date permalink: /ashorturl/ --- Content goes here
Editing is available for administrators only at this moment. If you want to add or correct a specific item under a topic, send an email to .
- how to display bibtex: a separate txt file?
- toggle showing and hiding details
- change views: by topic, date, etc.?
- homepage layout: change CSS to make compact presentation
- enable search
- visualization: dependency graph etc.
Major Revision History
- <2017-10-20 Fri> Site launched.